Maeda is Naozumi Kamura's manager. He is an extremely hard worker, and goes to great lengths to help his client. He competes with Sana's manager, Rei, in hopes of putting Naozumi's name above hers in all of their works. He is very protective of Naozumi's roles, but lets him get the final say in decisions.
He goes along with Naozumi, Rei, and Sana to New York, where he becomes much closer to his rival counterparts. He and Rei begin developing something of a friendship, but this is interrupted when he suffers from food poisoning, along with numerous other injuries, leading to him being stuck in the hospital for most of the duration. When everyone leaves, they forget about Maeda, who in that time had become very fat. He makes it back, but his time with Naozumi is short lived, as his agency is transfering him to a new client. While he says he's sad to see Naozumi go, he is especially happy to work for his younger new client, Chris. Naozumi is then partnered with Riho Ozaki.
- Really, Really Seriously Really
- Getting Past an Injury
- Becoming Aware of Love After Being Jilted
- This Summer's Constant Flames
- The Truth is There
- And Then The Pair Say Goodbye
- Run Away, Run Away, Over the Ocean
- Suspense in New York
- Riddles of Passing into Society
- Should We Go Home? Or Not?
- Papa, You're Bad
- The First & Last Mother/Son Battle
- The Father Who's Unable to Be A Father
- Hello, Goodbye, My Love
- The Manager Trouble